PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING
ALL FILES MUST BE SIZED & UPLOADED IN 300DPI
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PIXELATED ARTWORK.
(DO NOT MIRROR ARTWORK)
What is DTF, direct to film printing? DTF is an alternative printing process to DTG. Using a specific kind of water-based ink to print a film transfer that is then dried, powdered glue is applied to the back and then heat-cured ready for storage or instant use.
DTF Printing Offers Greater Versatility.
When printing directly to a textile, your options are limited. DTF gives you much more flexibility, as you can print on a variety of fabrics, including cotton, polyester, rayon, nylon, silk, leather, and more.
IMAGES WE ACCEPT
– We recommend PNG for high-quality prints but we may not accept them if the quality is too low.
– We also accept vector images such as AI, PDF, EPS.
– We can NOT print a JPG file.
– For PNG, resolution 300 DPI or above is recommended.
– Please remove the background and send us the image once you get the email with the upload link.
WHAT DTF CAN DO???
– Can be applied to all types of fabric
– Can be applied to fabric of any color
– Better than vinyl, screen printing, DTG
– Full color + white
– Soft feel
– Great durability
– Gang sheets are welcome
– No minimum
– Fast turnaround
We use high-quality USA inks and transfers to produce vibrant prints across a range of substrates.
Our transfers work on Any Garment(Cotton, Polyester, etc) Any Color (Dark or Light). Keep in mind DTF is white glue in the back.
Also, our transfers require a heat press or iron that closes and pressure can be adjusted.
Also, the quality of the transfer depends on the quality of the file you upload. Please use files that meet the file format and recommended resolution above. If you have questions please message us before ordering. We have a no refund policy so we try to get things right before we print.